Promstroyenergoproekt, LLC is a company created based on production and technical facilities of Uzvodpriboravtomatika Design and Production Engineering Office in year 1973. It renders water metering instruments and facilities development and manufacturing services for water supply organizations subordinated to Ministry of Agriculture in Uzbekistan and CIS countries.
- The company annually renders services and manufactures products for a total amount of up to UZS 1 bln.
- The Company payroll includes 27 persons, including employees with general labor experience over 25 years: 8 persons.
- Our major manufacturing facilities are based on facilities of our founder: TASHELEKTROSHCHIT, OJSC Joint Company, Tashkent Electrical Equipment Plant, located at the address: 100114 Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Bilol-Nozim Str. – 28, included into the ISTEL vertically-integrated industrial group: totally, 9 companies with annual turnover of UZS 120 bln. (4 independent plants, 200 units of specialized construction equipment manufactured in 2011-2014).
- Form of ownership: private enterprise.
- During our operation, we have concluded long-term agreements with many major industrial companies in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
- Based on licenses for designing of extra-hazardous and hazardous production facilities (5th category of difficulty) issued by Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to our Company, we have a permit and are entitled to explorations and development of design and estimate documentation for Uzbekistan petrochemical and mining productions as well as construction sector (licenses are attached).
- Our specialists carry out engineering surveys of available productions to consider their further restructuring and re-equipment.
During last 5 years, our organization has developed more than 50projects, including developments for the following companies:
- FC Uzdunrobita, LLC (МТС) – headquarter (power supply);
- Almalyk Mining and Smelting Works, OJSC – restructuring of processing facilities 110/35/6 kV in Namangan region,
- Almalyk Mining and Smelting Works, OJSC: restructuring of high-voltage lines 110 kV at Kalmakir mine;
- Republic Road Fund – restructuring of power supply of Tashkent-Agren highway,
- Design and construction of asphalt concrete factory in Jizak; production: 80 t/hour (China-Canadian factory);
- Design and construction of asphalt concrete factory in Jizak; production: up to 160 t/hour (South Korean factory)
- Design and construction of concrete mixing facilities in Jizak; production: up to 90 m3/hour (Turkish facilities);
- Design and construction of rock-crushing plant in Jizak region; production: 200 t/hour (China plant);
- Design of cement production in Angren, Tashkent region.
- Design of pumping station М1 UE Shurtanneftegaz.